We are working exclusively with a national manufacturing client. As a QA Testing Analyst, you will have plenty of opportunity to utilise and advance your skills on various base technologies and platforms. You will be designing and developing testing processes for various internal systems, some developed internally, some not.
This role will form a key part of our clients centralised e-Commerce and core systems development team, spanning multiple businesses within our clients group. The role will be a key contributor to our clients group-wide goals; driving forward a more unified approach and providing great business applications for both internal and external use.
As you’ll be the first and only out and out tester to start, we are looking for someone fairly experienced who can work closely with the rest of the development team, with an opportunity to lead and grow testing within our client’s business.
You will need to be a keen learner, wanting to develop your career in testing, be able to work as part of a team and be able to work in a fast-paced environment where you may need to react quickly to changing requirements. The role will work closely with the rest of our Development team, to ensure deliverables are clearly defined, prioritised and value driven.
Ideally you will be based locally to one of our business sites around the country, however our client is open to all applications and will look at the role being either office based, home based or hybrid for the right candidate.
The role is fixed term for two years to start, with scope to extend beyond that point.
· Strong experience in the planning and creation of functional and UAT test scenarios against business requirements and change requests.
· Test execution and reporting of results to stakeholders.
· Creation and maintenance of test scripts and other product related documentation.
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
Skills and experience…
· Understanding of testing processes, methodologies and best practices.
· Experience in the use of Test Management Software, particularly Azure Devops.
· Proven problem solving skills and is adaptable/flexible in an ever changing environment
· Any experience of automation or unit testing.
· Use of tools such as Selenium for Automation.
· Security and Performance Testing
What’s in it for me…
· Starting salary of £30 – 35k DOE with plenty of scope for growth and development
· A flexible hybrid office/home or fully home based work model
· 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays and long service days)
· Competitive stakeholder pension programme
· Progression and development reviews and training
· Annual profit share bonus scheme
· Discount on the food group’s range of products
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Paid for volunteering days
· A range of other benefits including Cycle to Work Scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£35,000.00 per yearApply for the job