GBIT Recruitment – Basic Salary £28,000-£32,000-OTE £50,000
GBIT Recruitment are Hull’s 1st niche technical recruitment company based on the very vibrant Humber Street, Hull. We are founders of the Humber’s largest Tech Expo now in its 3rd year, creators of the Jobs 4 Humber App that aided job seekers during the peak of the Covid pandemic and most recently we are proud to be named delegate hosts with the Department of International Trade to showcase the UK tech pavilion in Dubai.
We are recruiting for an established, results driven, successful recruiter. Someone experienced enough to be able to map client markets based on analytical data, follow tech trends, lead generate, build long standing client relationships and help them to grow their business with new recruits. If this sounds like a great opportunity for you AND you have good technical knowledge, then read on.
This is a 180* business development role, with your own dedicated candidate resource developer / administrator who has access to premium job boards including LinkedIn recruiter and who you will work closely with to ensure we deliver to our client’s expectations efficiently and swiftly. Your role will be to increase our market share and on-board good, sound, profitable business. Our business model does not include contingent recruitment.
The Tech market has experienced significant growth during the last 12 months, with more reliance on its products and services then ever before. With constant innovation and investment, The Humber are at the driving force behind this growth and here at GBIT Recruitment we take genuine pride in helping our clients grow their teams and use our group to help excel in their own markets.
We are based right in the heart of Hull’s digital community and have many close relationships across all our brands with the local councils, universities, DIT and many tech companies from start-up to blue chip who we work closely with. A business model that creates a huge number of opportunities for those that can recognise and nurture them. You can find more about us here: https://www.gbeconnect.com/
- Sales and results focused and able to identify what good business looks like?
- Processed and diligent with the ability to prioritise and streamline your workload?
- Persistent, but not in a forceful way ensuring we don’t miss opportunities?
- Strategic with strong forward planning skills so that we’re ready for our clients when they need us?
- Able to seek out opportunities by building great relationships with the digital community?
- Customer focused and always ensuring our clients requirements take priority?
- Determined to do the right thing every time for our clients and our reputation?
- Determined to achieve great things and join us on our journey of growth?
- A real team player who does what it takes to get the job done?
- Technically minded with a genuine interest in the market?
- Enthusiastic to new innovation and internal business growth plans?
- An already successful recruiter with technical knowledge and experience?
If you’re ready to make the leap and join us, not only will you enjoy a friendly collaborative working environment but ALSO a *4 day working work (paid for 5) uncapped commission, regular events both in the UK, the EU and the UAE and to work for a company who will do all they can to see you succeed then get in touch.
For an informal chat in the 1st instance please don’t hesitate to call Antonio Tombanane, MD, on 01482 242240 or +44 7958 492165 or you can email email@example.com
*6 months’ probation periodApply for the job