An exciting opportunity for a Technical Analyst required by a well-established software business, based in Hessle. This business has really proven its resilience during the COVID-19 period by not only sustaining their current headcount but also growing various areas of the business.
The company was established 25 years ago and offers a unique system to law firms across the UK. They recognise the importance of building strong relationships with their clients, suppliers and pride themselves on how successfully they achieve this.
They encourage creative thinking and provide a collaborative, supportive environment to develop and hone your skills.
As the Technical Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical services to the client base whilst maintaining the highest standard of customer care
- Building, testing and configuring new virtual servers and secure VPN’s
- Administering the hosted and internal servers in conjunction with the Technical Team
- Building, testing and configuring hardware to fulfil internal infrastructure requirements
- Taking ownership of incidents through to resolution, seeking to resolve issues as quickly as possible ensuring procedures are followed at all times.
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers regarding repairs
- To install equipment at clients site with overnight stopovers if required.
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous experience providing IT infrastructure support
• Knowledge of VMware, hardware and installing operating systems
• Knowledge of third-party packages sold and used
In return you will receive a basic salary of £28,000-£35,000 DOE, free onsite parking and a company paid health scheme. The working hours are Monday-Friday 9am – 5:30pm
Apply for the job
For more information or to apply, click the link below and send us your CV.