Support Analyst required in Hessle £18-24k per annum..
The support analyst provides direct support to end users of the company’s product LAWFUSION – specialist Legal Case Management and Accounting software – and other supported systems including Microsoft Office & Microsoft Windows. Queries vary in nature and can be technical or educational, and some will be related to accounting.
Working in an established team, the role will involve developing knowledge and relationships with customers and colleagues, and working with other teams to ensure problems and issues are dealt with correctly. The role also spans 1st and 2nd line aspects, with some issues requiring detailed investigation.
To apply for this role, you should be working within a software support based role, ideally in an environment with bespoke systems that require development of personal knowledge. Candidates with understanding of accounting/legal accounting practices and/or systems will have an advantage.
Due to the nature of the company’s business, this role also presents real opportunities for you to progress your career into other functions.
• Responsible for providing direct support to end-users of the company’s products and services, taking full responsibility for all issues logged and ensuring they are resolved/investigated within established guidelines.
• Where required conduct detailed troubleshooting into problems which are reported.
• Ensure incidents are logged and investigated according to the company’s guidelines.
• Escalate where necessary to internal and external parties
• Manage time effectively to ensure enough time is given to investigate problems.
• Develop a strong working knowledge of the company’s products and services
• Create end-user documentation where required.
• Self-motivating and good with prioritisation and time management.
• Good at developing own knowledge of new products and systems.
• Previous experience in a customer service role.
• Understanding of accounting/legal accounting practices advantageous
• Strong client care and communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Good understanding of software packages including Microsoft Windows & Microsoft Office
Salary £18,000-£24,000 per annum depending on experience.
Free parking and a company paid health scheme are available.
37.5 per week, Monday to Friday, between 09:00 and 17:30. (Will also involve work out of hours).
Primarily at our Head Office, Hessle, East Yorkshire but also may involve work at remote locations.Apply for the job