We are exclusively representing an award-winning software specialist who is working with some of the biggest clients in the transport industry. They are looking for a full-stack developer to join their experienced development team.
With cutting-edge systems, plenty of exposure to different technologies and opportunities for personal development, you’ll remain technically hands-on and will have the chance to accelerate your career.
• Continuously improve system functionality to meet customer demand
• Designing and developing applications and frameworks
• Sharing new ideas and techniques and methodologies
• Excellent communication skills and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
• Research and resolve issues using strong problem-solving skills.
· ASP.net and ASP.net core (C#)
· T-SQL & Microsoft SQL Server Databases
· Microsoft Azure
· Azure DevOps
· Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle
· Source Control (Git)
On offer is a competitive salary, health scheme, opportunities for training and personal development and discounted gym membership. Flexible working and working from home options.
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please apply via the link below or contact Amy on 07940 794 229
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Location: Hull/Remote (occasional workshops in the Hull based office)
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pmApply for the job