We are looking for a motivated Service Desk Analyst to provide 1st/2nd Line Support to a range of customers across the Humber region.
To deliver a high-level of customer service and to continually improve the quality of the service delivered through proactivity, good communication, technical skill and organisation.
- Assisting with requests and incidents reported to the IT service desk.
- Identifying, troubleshooting and fixing any issues and problems.
- Helping to providing insight, trends and feedback to IT colleagues on incidents.
- Ensuring that status updates, user contact and resolutions are recorded and relationships with third party providers are maintained.
- Ensure related hardware and software faults that have been logged with the IT Service Desk are responded to in the agreed timescales.
- Previous experience in 1st/2nd Line Support role
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and analyse complex issues
- An excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience with Microsoft Windows and Office. A good knowledge of Active Directory, printers, fault finding and networking
- Sourcing and ordering IT equipment is also desirable.
For more information apply below or send your CV to email@example.comApply for the job