Due to company growth we’re looking for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to step into a modern organization that is constantly evolving. You will be joining an innovative in-house tech team to build and support a custom-built platform. With a range of challenging projects from tweaking order processing systems to large scale architecture reworks, no two days will be the same.
An e-commerce organisation launched in 2003. Our Client work with 50,000 products from 900 manufacturers and 190 countries across 20 multilingual websites. Sales have grown quickly from £12M to £110M in the past 6 years. They grew by more than 40% during the final four months of 2018 and they’re not slowing anytime soon.
You’ll need to be comfortable working with:
You’ll be working with software engineering, architecture and testing teams to create a stable platform, enabling scalable and resilient applications, effective software development, safe, easy & reliable releases (working towards CI/CD), testing & QA.
· Cloud-based Linux environments: Google Cloud Platform, some AWS
· Containerisation & Virtualisation: Docker, Kubernetes
· Infrastructure as code with Ansible and Terraform
· Web servers: Apache & Nginx
· MySQL, Percona – including HA configuration & replication
· Build & deployment tools: GitHub, Composer, Travis, PHPUnit
· A ‘go home’ culture where no one is expecting you to be still in the office past your working hours.
· Bi-annual pay reviews
· A Windows, Mac or Linux laptop, and they’ll buy your IDE of choice
· Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme
· A great discount scheme
· Flexible working hours and no dress codeApply for the job