Security Platform Engineer required to support our Client’s Dev Ops, Software Engineering, Architecture and Testing teams to ensure a secure and stable platform for their website and back-end systems.
• To ensure platforms, applications and services remain secure, for the company and customers.
• Ensuring that we continue to be fully and demonstrably PCI compliant.
• Conducting security reviews of all existing platforms including new projects in development.
• Providing guidance and mitigation for issues and vulnerabilities identified and prioritising based on risk.
• Act as a central point of contact for developers’ security related questions and issues.
• To ensure security risks, issues, assumptions and decisions are documented and communicated effectively.
• Acting as an escalation point for any critical security issues.
• Providing training and development to our DevOps, Development and Testing teams to ensure strong security practices are understood and followed.
• Security testing tools – SQLMap, Metasploit,
• DevSecOps processes
• Google Cloud Platform and some AWS
• Containerisation & Virtualisation: Docker, Kubernetes, AppEngine
• MySQL, Percona – including HA configuration & replication
• NoSQL & Search – Datastore, Elasticsearch/Lucene
• Web servers: Apache & Nginx
• Memcache, Queueing systems, Pub/Sub technologies
• DoS & DDoS scenarios
As a Security Platform Engineer you will be offered a basic salary of £65k DOE, 25 days paid holiday + Bank Holidays, competitive pension, share grant scheme and many other corporate benefits.
How to apply
If you’re looking to join a team with flexible working hours, bi-annual pay reviews and a great social environment please apply via the link below or call 07940 794 229Apply for the job