GB Recruitment are excited to be working exclusively again with our client who are nationally recognised as a leading provider of business communications services, with an outstanding reputation for quality and expertise.
Due to the expansion of the sales team, our client is looking for someone to join their vibrant team. If you have experience in B2B sales, or simply believe you have the skills to succeed in a sales role. We are searching for a hardworking, conscientious individual to be our clients’ next superstar.
Salary: Negotiable + uncapped commission + car allowance
Location: Hull Office/ Hybrid
Hours: Full-Time Monday – Friday
What you’ll be doing:
This role as a BDM is all about relationships; whether that be internal, working closely with all departments, building up relationships with existing customers or seeking out new opportunities, you’ll be a quick learner and be able to communicate confidently and concisely.
Daily duties include:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with customers both via telephone calls and face-to-face.
- To source and contact potential new customers and secure new business to increase the current client base
- To establish client needs and provide them with the right business solution
- To grow revenue from existing customer base through up and cross-selling other products and services in their portfolio to develop long-term business relationships.
- Identify and develop new revenue streams from existing and lapsed accounts.
- Ensure that the CRM system is continually and accurately updated with marketing data and account activity
- To ensure that KPIs and targets are continually met
- Dealing with any objections or queries the customers may have
- Reviewing your sales pipeline on an ongoing basis to ensure sales conversions are maximised
- Attending and contributing to daily team huddles and weekly training
- Proven track record in sales with a minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- The confidence and tenacity to pursue leads, overcome obstacles and secure deals
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with clients and team members
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work under pressure to achieve challenging goals
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve sales targets
- Full clean driving license
What do you get:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Monthly commission
- Monthly incentives, regular team building and client events
- Career progression plan
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off
- Full training (internal and external)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Subsidised company health scheme
- Charity time
- Cycle to work scheme