PPC Executive required Howden East Yorkshire by a national business who are currently looking to replace a candidate who has just been promoted within the business and has left a void in their team, you will be working within one of the most talented marketing teams in the region.
If you are looking for a role and a company where you can progress through the ranks and learn something new every day then this is definitely a company you will want to work for.
- As the PPC Executive for this business you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Leading paid search across the business – managing performance and optimising all paid search channels and social media.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to set campaign strategy
- Implementing and optimising campaigns
- Reporting on success of campaigns, analysing the activity and tracking campaign performance, using a range of tools such as Google AdWords and BingAds , providing comprehensive feedback to management
- Experience of paid social advertising
- Strong Google Analytic skills
Formed over 10 years ago this company are real pioneers in everything they do, they spotted a gap in the market 10 years ago and went for it and are still exploiting that niche due to this they are always innovating and moving.
If you are looking for a business where you will be given the freedom to innovate and try new things then this is definitely the place for you.
Although this business is fast moving and always innovating you will be working in a real work hard play hard environment where they hold weekly gaming tournaments and invest in employee engagement on an unrivalled level.
As a PPC Executive you will be offered a basic salary of £25k to £28k per annum be given 25 days paid holiday and many other benefits.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this PPC Executive role or would like further information you can do so by calling GB on 01482 242 240 or by clicking the apply link below.