Are you a talented backend PHP Developer looking to join a small team of Developers and take full ownership of your own projects?
Our client is looking for a motivated individual to join their Digital Services department to work on modular web applications, bespoke websites and backend development. This role will allow you to build solutions that provide business value for local and national customers across a range of sectors.
Established in 2005, our Client has been delivering award-winning IT Support, Business Mobiles, VoIP, Connectivity, Print and Digital Services ever since.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
– Good experience of PHP under MVC, such as Laravel or similar
– Knowledge of databases and SQL
– Ability to work within the team and independently to meet sprint deadlines
– Good communication skills
– Have used agile practices such as sprints and stand-ups
– Developed new modules
– Worked with third party APIs
– Can improve performance across our web applications
– Use the latest technologies
– Knowledge of HTML & CSS
– Understanding of OOP principles
– A desire to learn and work with GIT
– MVC frameworks, particularly Laravel
– Developing Rest APIs
– LINUX Skills (Web server setup)
An excellent starting salary of £22k – £30k, MacBook, on-site development training, free on-site parking, a modern working environment, 29 days holiday, your Birthday off, company events and social hours.
For more information or to apply, click the link below to send us your CV.Apply for the job