We have a fantastic opportunity available for a Lead Enterprise Architect to join a brand new and exciting digital team.
Accountable for leading, driving and managing the technology agenda and established frameworks for enterprise technology, strategies, policies, procedures and standards, the Lead Enterprise Architect aids the organisation in enhancing, managing, and maintaining technology architecture. This role will also work closely with technology teams to ensure there is alignment to the overall standards, policies, and framework.
This position supports the education and best practices of technology, security, principles, tools and techniques to ensure all parts of the businesses operate in a secure environment.
You will be based at our Clients new, modern digital office once a week with the rest of the week based from home.
As a Lead Enterprise Architect your responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership to the Sys Admin Team and taking ownership of the infrastructure estate.
- Discovery of existing processes in use to control the estate, and recommendations of controls required and the implementation of best practices, process and procedures.
- Ensuring all critical systems are fully documented, with systematics and version control.
- Working with external 3rd parties to deliver high quality technology solution where required and successfully implement recommended technology remediation work.
- Working with the IT and Digital development teams to provide architectural and IT infrastructure oversight and guidance around best practice/design patterns.
- Management and running of the Technical Design Authority to provide architecture and infrastructure governance across the IT and Digital functions.
As a Lead Enterprise Architect, we ask that you have the following:
- Proven experience in Enterprise Architecture roles in a similar environment.
- A strong, multi-disciplinary architecture background (solution architecture, infrastructure architecture and integration architecture).
- Azure and AWS Cloud environment and toolset experience.
- Demonstrable experience of effectively leading and managing a team.
- TOGAF certified