- Work effectively as an extension to the Commercial Teams across the UK Division (
- Liaise with current development team to ensure adherence to standards
- Develop new business critical applications, portals, web & intranet sites and support existing sites/applications.
- Commercial Web Development experience is essential
- React or Angular beneficial
- Responsive web design
- HTML / CSS
If you have any experience with SASS/LESS, PHP, .NET, mobile application development, SEO, that would be great, but not essential.
- Provide the cohesive link between IT and other business functions
- Able to manage key activities under time constraints
- To be able to quickly understand legacy systems and support them accordingly
- To interact effectively with company directors and senior business users
- To stay up to date with the latest development tools & technologies
- High-level of awareness of Commercial needs and Challenges within the business
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for the role, please follow the link below. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss the role in more detail please call Mike on 01482 242240.Apply for the job