The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology, good software design and have a strong grasp of what is possible, best practises and pitfalls of digital projects. If you’re a calm, articulate, driven person with an interest in computing electronics (Raspberry Pi, iOT, BLE, Arduino) then this could be for you.
You’d be joining a process driven, collaborative and friendly team who are eager to deliver well-organised, understandable, re-usable, tested, bug free code on time.
It’s an informal, vibrant and relaxed place to work and the whole company is made up of like-minded, inspired people who work to a collective goal. Whether you’re in the office or working from home you’ll need to keep in touch with your team to keep things moving along. It’s not all work though, they like to get everyone together often and are not afraid to cut loose. “All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy”.
For this role you’ll need proven commercial experience of native application development in an agile environment. If you have experience with any of the following it would be massively advantageous;
- NoSQL based databases (MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc)
- Git and knowledge of pull request driven processes
- Designing and developing APIs and server based solutions
- £40,000+ depending on experience and level of skill set.
- 4 days per week remote working
- 1 day a month in London all expenses paid
- Training budget and support with career development/progression
- 24 days’ holiday + bank holidays and a company shutdown between Christmas and New Year because who wants to be in the office at that time of year?