An opportunity to work for an exciting new team providing IT support to the medical industry across the Humber region.
We’re looking for an organised and highly skilled 1st Line Technical Support Analyst with an excellent knowledge of Windows 10 to manage incoming calls and resolve complex issues on the first call, where possible.
You will be responsible for:
- Acting as an integral part of the IT Service Desk team, dealing with customers IT issues to ensure they are resolved quickly and efficiently
- Analyse information to resolve a wide range of IT hardware and software issues
- Liaising with customers, partnership organisations and suppliers
- Ensuring all faults are logged and responded to in a timely manner
- Proactively monitor live IT Service Desk incidents ensuring resolution within the agreed service level agreements
- Safe use of IT hardware and software including installation, repair and maintenance
What essential skills are we looking for?
- Active Directory administration (account creation and password resets)
- Detailed knowledge of hardware and software in a corporate IT environment
- At least one year’s experience in a similar role
- Participate in the out of hours on call services
- A professional, customer focussed approach
- NVQ Level 3 in an IT subject
- ITIL qualification
- Knowledge of NHS systems/software
This is a full-time permanent position, 37.5 hours per week on a rota basis with 1 in 4 late shifts and weekend working with Monday and Tuesday off.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year
Experience: IT Support: 1 year (Preferred)Apply for the job