Established 22 years ago, our client is a leading player in business-to-business IT support and telecoms across Yorkshire and beyond. We have built up a vast client list, from SME’s through to large corporate. They are a Microsoft and HP partner.
We are working exclusively with this client to recruit their next superstar.
Our ideal salesperson has a strong understanding of the sales process, and excels at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. We’re seeking a quick learner with strong listening and negotiating skills, and someone with presence who can showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations, attending networking events, and participating in trade shows, it’s essential that our salesperson be approachable and professional. His or her efforts will help us extend our global reach and impact.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our client’s company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
- Maximize the sales performance by establishing strong relationships and gaining insight into the needs and lifestyle of the client.
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales and activity quotas
- Generate leads and commit to customer service by building relationships
- Adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
- Perform incisive and insightful market and competitive research
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Qualify, develop, and maintain thorough company and product knowledge, research consumer needs, and identify how our solutions can meet them
- Generate leads and grow existing relationships, maintain an accurate, detailed client book, and develop an active, repeat customer base
- Make cold calls or perform warm outreach, putting outside-the-box thinking to work to develop new and unique sales tactics.
- Work with the Account Executive team to design industry-specific outbound efforts
- Utilize CRM tools to ensure standard processes during all sales stages
- Conduct month-end and year-end close processes
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years in sales within IT service provider setting
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, telephone, and organizational skills
- Experience working with CRM platforms
- Experience closing enterprise level deals
- Ability to analyse business opportunities and read situations well
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time
- Remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Company Mobile Phone
- Travel expenses paid
- 25 days holiday
- Opportunity to grow in the business fast.