A brand-new opportunity for an IT Helpdesk Analyst to join a busy first line team within a rewarding and supportive IT Specialist based in Hull.
Established in 2005, our Client has been delivering award-winning customer service and support ever since.
Awarded Microsoft Gold partner status, they are trusted by hundreds of organisations across the private and public sectors. They support users in diverse sectors including education, healthcare, logistics, engineering, services, manufacturing, retail and charity.
As the IT Helpdesk Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Providing support via telephone calls, emails and face to face contact.
- Ensuring all support incidents, requests and problems are logged and resolved in line with IT SLAs.
- Dealing with various types of situations, ranging from a password reset, to business-critical requests. Therefore, a willingness to adapt and remain focused is key.
- Microsoft 365 (Exchange Online, Office Apps, Azure).
- Windows Server, including basic functionalities (Active Directory, Group Policy, Hyper-V).
- Understanding of Networking (DHCP, DNS, IP Addressing).
- Understanding the best practises of Cyber Security (AV, VPN, Encryption).
- Confidently troubleshoot a variety of infrastructure/setups.
- An understanding of Telecoms, Mobile and VoIP.
- Excellent time management and customer service skills.
An excellent starting salary of £18k – £22k, free on-site parking, a modern working environment, 29 days holiday, your Birthday off and company social events.
For more information or to apply, click the link below to send us your CV.Apply for the job