We’re looking for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join an award-winning IT team in North Lincolnshire. The successful candidate will be passionate about improving customer service to their clients onsite.
You will be responsible for:
- Acting as an integral part of the IT service team, efficiently dealing with IT issues, while maintaining our SLA and delivering excellent customer service.
- Providing on-site IT support at customers office
- Working closely with our own in-house support desk to ensure IT issues are resolved quickly
- Working with the support desk team to provide feedback on support calls
- Updating the internal helpdesk software with notes on each support call
What essential skills are we looking for?
· Excellent knowledge of IT products including Microsoft Windows Server, Core Infrastructure Server Hardware, Virtualisation, Exchange/Office 365, Azure, Security Solutions (Anti-Virus, Firewalls etc.), Switches/Routers and Backup technology
· Solid technical support experience in a customer or business-facing role.
· A huge passion for IT and technology.
· At least 2x Microsoft (or equivalent) qualifications
· Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
· The ability to troubleshoot and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
· 28-days’ annual holiday plus statutory
· Excellent training opportunities
· 50% Funded Social Events
· Bi-Annual Staff Appreciation Parties
· Staff discount schemeApply for the job