A fantastic digital agency is looking for an iOS developer to join them, working from their new Hull office 1 day a week. If you’re familiar with iOS development and would like to work on interesting projects from the comfort of your own home, then this could be for you.
The company, a London based digital agency, specialises in retail and leisure innovation projects, including mobile, kiosks, interactive displays, wearables and much, much more. After 5 successful years in London they decided to open a Northern office, with Hull seeing off tough competition to become their new home away from home.
Role & responsibilities
This role is perfect for a midweight iOS developer who is looking to further their career in a supportive and relaxed environment. You’ll be expected to contribute to the development of complex applications. If you haven’t any experience with ObjectiveC or Swift training is available.
This company has a fantastic, collaborative team who work closely on many projects at once across industries. Because of this it is important that all applicants have strong communication skills, work well as part of a team and can solve problems.
This role would suit someone who has a passion for technology, is eager to learn new skills, gets excited by new ideas, is sociable, creative and enjoys working with others.
Any experience working with the following is fantastic, but training is available;
- iOS development using Swift, Storyboards, CoreAnimation or ObjC.
- iOS frameworks (UIKit, CoreLocation, CloudKit, HomeKit etc…)
- Git and pull requests
- Mapping and geo-based applications
- Integrating APIs and other 3rd party applications/toolkits into iOS applications
- Computer electronics, including Arduino, Raspberry Pi and IoT
- Contentful CMS, Firebase or Testflight
- Midweight – £30,000+
- Senior – £40,000+
- 24 days holiday + 8 bank holiday and Christmas shutdown
- A fun and supportive working environment in a fast-growing sector
- Training budget and support with career development
- Remote working, up to 4 days a week depending on experience.