We’re looking for an iOS developer on behalf of a London based telematics and IoT company. The company are largely accredited with the creation of their field 20+ years ago and are still market leaders.
As an iOS Developer you will help shape and drive the future of R&D and mobile products. Their technology stack spans IoT embedded devices, high performance and high availability IoT server platform processing/data storage and a suite of front-end SaaS based applications. Their hosting uses dedicated private cloud infrastructure as well as cutting edge PaaS providers such as AWS.
You’ll be working on enterprise-grade mobile applications using continuous integration and delivery, allowing you to concentrate on the fun stuff and to ensure reliable code is deployed frequently. This is an iOS Developer role, although some experience with Android would be beneficial.
They have a progressive approach to development model and tools, constantly investing to improve velocity and release cadence. This is a great place to work if you want to use the latest technology and practices.
The company have 350 employees across Europe and have worked with over 5000 customers since opening their doors. A recent study revealed that their work had contributed to the vast reduction of carbon emissions preventing upwards of 230 million kg of CO2 from being released into the atmosphere. That’s something to brag about!
When recruiting they look for ambition, entrepreneurial spirit, demonstrated discipline in execution and the potential for growth. In return, they offer a dynamic environment with like-minded team members, positioned in an exciting industry with great opportunities for professional growth.
They are fundamental believers that having the right people is critical to success: attracting, developing and retaining talent will always be a core focus.
This company has a fantastic, collaborative team who work closely on many projects at once across industries. Because of this, it is important that all applicants have strong communication skills, work well as part of a team and can solve problems.
- Working alongside the mobile team and following best practices for: quality, CI/CD, standards and enterprise-grade mobile apps
- Strive to create visually appealing apps that feature user-friendly design, clear navigation, high throughput and high-performance applications
- Self-improving skill set and domain knowledge
- Working within a self-organising, cross functional scrum team
- Experience working with agile development practices and methodologies
- Experience building enterprise grade ‘connected apps’
- Native iOS Swift/Objective-C skills and experience
- Understanding of the iOS SDK
- Experience with unit testing, TDD and other automated testing practices
- Passionate about building great mobile apps and delighting users