We are recruiting for our client based in North Lincs, immediate start available. Basic Salary up to £27K, PLUS Car Allowance. Please note due to the nature of our clients customer base a DBS check will be required along with checkable work history.
Within this role some of the key things you will be responsible for are:
- Remote & On Site Maintenance of Customer Infrastructure
- Working with and updating Customers during their Proactive Maintenance to Manage and update their IT Systems and requirements
- Working closely with the IT support desk to feedback site updates, planned Maintenance & support queries
- Working closely with the Sales Team to support our Customers IT Strategy
- Updating our internal Helpdesk software with accurate notes on changes and Visit details
- Developing your own skills and knowledge with your personal development plan.
- Contributing in Team Knowledge sharing, meetings & communication Streams
Knowledge & Experience (Required)
To be our successful IT Proactive Maintenance Engineer you will possess the following:
- A huge passion for IT and technology.
- Experience in a similar IT support role is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of IT products including Microsoft Windows Server, Core Infrastructure Server Hardware, Virtualisation, Exchange/Office 365, Azure, Security Solutions (Anti-Virus, Firewalls etc.),
- Switches/Routers and Backup technology.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to troubleshoot and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- At least 2x Microsoft (or equivalent) qualifications.
- We offer great benefits for this role, including:
- 28-days’ annual holiday plus statutory holidays
- Excellent training opportunities
- Staff discount scheme, and more!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Full-timeApply for the job