Are you a talented Node.js Developer looking for an opportunity that balances hands-on, diverse and interesting technical work with skill development? You could make an impact working on our e-commerce client’s web portal.
This is an opportunity to join a brand new and exciting team, you will play a pivotal role in product development, collaborate with Developers, Project Managers and Business Analysts to ensure the custom development objectives are being met.
You will be based at our Clients new, modern digital office once a week with the rest of the week based from home.
To be successful in this Developer role, you will need to:
- Enjoy creating simple, effective and clean code to power new product features, as well as refactoring and improving existing code
- Care about shipping high quality products
- Have a good understanding of agile development and continuous integration and delivery
- Have experience of building the infrastructure that quickly identifies and surfaces production issues that impact their users
Roles & Responsibilities:
- As a developer you will collaborate with the product owner to help define and deliver software requirements for programming effort. This includes helping and writing specification for other developers.
- You will design, implement (Node.js code) for Front End & Back End parts of the application
- Experience with Node.js and full stack development
- Experience in Agile Software Development
- Experience with CSS, component library, SASS, REACT and Redux
- Version control tools such as Git and SVN
Bonus Skills (not essential):
- Experience using AWS Lambda functionality, AWS DynamoDB, AWS Cognito and user groups
- Experience with Serverless framework, PHP development and SQL
- Contributions to open source community (e.g. highly ranked GitHub repos, technical blogs)