Our client, established 25 years ago in Hull, are actively looking for a Front-End Developer, paying up to £47,000 for the right candidate with the following essential skills:
- Working with remote data technologies
- Java Script with Mapping API’s
Working Monday – Friday 8:30 am -5:00pm the role of Front-End Developer will be part home working and part office based.
It is essential you are an experienced Front-End Developer in commutable distance to Hull, East Yorkshire and are able to demonstrate technical ability as part of the application process.
Our Client Desires the Front-End Developer to have experience in:
- Back-End SQL coding for MS SQL and PostgreSQL Databases
- Python, node.js, .NET, Laravel
- Knowledge of statistical analytic data
- Work with the development team on upcoming enhancements and projects across the portfolio of work;
- Responsible for building, maintaining and sharing reusable libraries of code.
Duties will include working on existing projects to upgrade them and ensure they are at all times meeting the customer expectations.
You will work within a team based both remotely and on-site on contracts that include both private and public sector and be proficient in maintaining code libraries and transferring legacy codes with the use of development frameworks.
Candidates who have some additional working knowledge of backend development would be preferred but not essential, along with experience in .Net, Laravel, Python, node.js.
Application deadline: 13/08/2021
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.comApply for the job