Our client is offering a salary range of £60,000-£65,000 plus commission per annum and are looking for someone who is within a 2-hour commutable distance for occasional meetings in the city of London with experience of global markets, time zones and cultures.
Do you have a deep understanding of the UK Higher Education market and are currently or have previously worked in a Higher Education institution? Do you have knowledge of Tribal, Ellucian, Blackboard, Canvas Technologies, or similar Higher Education institutions? Do you have experience in digital infrastructure for learning?
Our client uses a digital learning platform to help Higher Education establishments to rapidly transform to effective on-line and blended learning, allowing courses to be offered on and off campus.
They offer proven frameworks, a learning outcome manager, a learning object respiratory along with a collection of teaching and learning best practices.
They are a global business operating across the UK, Canada, North America & Mumbai and are experiencing significant growth. They currently offer over 45,000 on-line courses to over 5 million students and have been a global leader in their market for over 20 years.
They are committed to education and employ almost 1000 associates across the world.
GBIT are recruiting for a Customer Success Director (HE) to technically account manage and grow one of their key accounts. It is essential that you have the required technical knowledge of Tribal, Ellucian Banner, Blackboard, Canvas or similar technologies, that you are commercially aware and possess excellent business acumen as you lead the revenue growth and account development process.
It’s essential that you are familiar with the workings and administration responsibilities within the Higher Education sector and have a proven track record in this that combines with a profit-making skill set.
As leaders in the design and management of Ed-Tech Products and services the Customer Success Director (HE) must be able to:
- Map the customer journey and identify product and solution opportunities.
- Develop listening points in the customer journey, define segmentation of customer base and varying strategies, and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Deliver rigorous analyses of customer feedback, journeys and pain points using leading methodologies (NPS, CSAT, CES) with a continuous ‘customer first’ mentality.
- Support the “always-on” process to collect and synthesise customer feedback.
- Drive customer retention and increase customer satisfaction.
- Manage the adoption of Adobe Experience Cloud products and be accountable for customer’s overall success with Adobe, including renewals, adoption of Adobe solutions, customer health, and satisfaction
Do you have:
- Respectful and outstanding leadership skills that motivates colleagues to focus their energy on achieving business goals and outstanding customer service?
- The ability to plan and manage at both strategic and tactical operational levels?
- Are you highly organised, proactive, detail and deadline-oriented?
- Do you have excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation, and interpersonal skills?
- The ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a high-quality results-driven, team-oriented environment?
- The ability to establish trust and credibility to build supportive relationships?
- Are you proficient in MS Office, Google Applications, modern browsers and business tools, communication tools, mobile tools, presentation tools for virtual teams (i.e., Google Chat, Zoom)?
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: £60,000.00-£70,000.00 per yearApply for the job