Are you an exceptional Business Development Manager with a proven track record in digital sales? Do you want to make a real difference to customers and a growing business? Look no further!
We work exclusively with a vibrant, well-established web design agency that strives to create beautifully designed digital experiences. Our client gets under the surface of customers’ businesses to understand their goals, and their ethos is to make their customers look and feel great to their target audience.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for building sustainable relationships with prospective and existing clients, generating a strong pipeline of opportunities and leading on sales pitches to win new business.
People buy from people, and our client’s target market is in the North of England, so you will be expected to use existing networks and attend networking and business events to start meaningful conversations with the right people.
What’s in it for you? An amazing opportunity to work with a diverse range of customers and big brands, a great product that empowers strong pitches, an incredible team with a central value of People First, autonomy, and the chance to push for change and champion innovation.
You will receive a competitive commission structure with serious scope to grow within the role, plus a great package, including 33 days of holiday allowance, flexible working hours, workplace pension scheme, remote working options, and tax-efficient ways to buy cars, bikes, and new tech.
To excel in this role, you should have a proven track record of working in digital sales with business development success, confidence in exceeding sales targets and OKRs, experience in digital marketing or a strong understanding of the industry, and an understanding of MACH headless infrastructure.
You should also have strong organisational skills, be self-motivated and resilient, able to work independently and have excellent communication skills.
If you’re an energetic self-starter who is passionate about generating quality sales, with a hunger to move our business forward, we would love to hear from you. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with a great team and make a real impact on customers’ businesses. Apply now!
- Proven track record in digital sales with business development success.
- Experience in digital marketing or a strong understanding of the industry.
- Understanding of MACH headless infrastructure.
- Excellent networking skills and an existing network of contacts.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and deliver results.
- Self-motivated and resilient.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, face-to-face, in presentations, over the telephone or via video conferencing.
- Identify new business opportunities, including new markets, new clients, new partnerships or new products and services.
- Generate a strong pipeline of opportunities.
- Build new client relationships through calls, networking, email campaigns, and word of mouth.
- Offer ‘best in class’ product and service consultations to potential clients to maximize conversion.
- Lead on sales pitches to win new business.
- Attend conferences and events to network by way of building relationships with industry partners and staying up to date with new trends.
- Collaborate with internal and external design, technical and sales teams to ensure that the requirements are met.
- Make a real difference to clients’ customers and businesses alike
- Variety of work with a diverse range of customers, including big brands
- Great product developed with the latest technology, giving a real USP
- Incredible team with a central value of “people first”
- Autonomy and the ability to impact change
- A generous holiday allowance of 33 days including Bank Holidays, with the option to buy more
- £100 headphones budget once successfully completing the probation period
- MacBook Pro and external screen provided
- Lots of discounts at restaurants, shops, and gyms
- Tax-efficient ways to buy cars, bikes, and new tech
- Impressive health, mental health, and well-being package
- Workplace pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Company retreats and socials
- Option to work remotely, in the office, or a mixture of both
- Partnership with Mossy Earth to offset the company’s environmental impact
- Competitive commission structure with serious scope for growth and earning potential.