Our client has massive sustainable growth plans, and they are looking for a 1st Line Support Engineer to join their team. With year-on-year growth to date and credible industry partners, such as Microsoft, TalkTalk and Bitdefender, it’s an exciting time to join!
Their highly skilled and knowledgeable staff are developed and retained through solid career paths and as they continue to grow, their values ensure that people remain at the heart of the business.
1st Line Service Desk Analysts provide a point of contact for all resellers in relation to IT issues and incidents. Providing exceptionally high standards of support to all customers and supporting a wide range of products, services and platforms. This is achieved by acting in a proactive and reactive manner and ensuring that all performance targets are adhered to.
You will be responsible for:
- Take ownership of logged incidents, tracking the progress of all calls and follow up with customers to ensure that they are satisfied with the resolution.
- Ensure that Information is accurately recorded in the service management tool.
- Where necessary escalate issues to 2nd line support, providing accurate and detailed description of problem, diagnostic steps already carried out, etc.
- Ensure that problems are resolved within stated Service Level Agreement targets.
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers to ensure communications are processed and incidents updated
What essential skills are we looking for?
- Solid technical support experience in a customer or business-facing role.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role
- Ability to quickly learn about products and services
- A real passion for technology and an interest in technical learning
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service
Skills we would love you to have but are not essential
- Experience of working in CSP/Technology Industry.
- Experience working with end-users with limited technical knowledge.
- Microsoft Cloud Services support
- Exchange/Active Directory
- Flexible attitude and approach
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- A competitive salary with bonus
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy and sell
- Medicash Benefit
- Gym Discounts
- Life Assurance